Business to Business Payment Specialist
We are looking for a payment processor to submit payments on behalf of our clients via numerous methods. The Payment Processor’s role is to contact our client’s vendors and provide payment details based on the accompanying payment instructions. The method of payments varies between: phone calls, online payment portals, fax forms and email.
- Provide payment details accurately over the phone as well as into online systems
- Interpret the associated instructions to ensure timely and accurate payment application
- Correctly interpret data provided directly from customers
- Handle documents with large numbers of data without mistakes
- Follow-up with customers when a mistake is identified and assist in resolution
- Sort and organize paperwork after completing payment to ensure proper filing
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Supervisor, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions for customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
To review the complete job description, download it here.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your resume to Ken Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org