The CPS Virtual Card Program provides a method to deliver payments electronically using a secure, one-time use MasterCard account number. These payments can only be processed by a vendor for the amount specified and reduces the cost of handling and mailing paper checks.
- Increased value to the AP organization by earning rebates
- Submit consolidated remittances for your suppliers electronically
- Leverage existing vendor pay cycle (terms)
- Secure payments through one time use feature (exact payment amount)
- Reduced AP costs
- Reduce financial risk and enhance financial controls